Perfect in a pitcher, or made one drink at a time. This Cuban summer classic made with Double Dutch Soda Water is a real thirst quencher.Skip To Recipe
- 60ml white rum
- juice of 1 lime
- 8 mint leaves
- 10ml simple syrup
- Double Dutch Soda Water.
- Highball glass
- Spirits jigger cocktail shaker
- long-handled spoon
- Begin by placing the lime juice, simple syrup and mint leaves in a glass and muddle together.
- Pour the muddled mixture into a highball glass and add a handful of ice.
- Pour 60ml white rum into the glass, stirring with a long-handled spoon.
- Top with Double Dutch Soda Water and garnish with a sprig of mint.