WORK WITH US
We believe in life that expectations can, and should be doubled!
We're a passionate, energised, upbeat young company looking for equally passionate, energised, and upbeat team members to join us to help grow the business so that everyone can enjoy flavourful drinking whether at home or in the on trade. So, if you are keen to join a dynamic, rapidly growing business that believes every drinking occasion should be full of flavour, then have a look at our open roles below...
You will ensure that the brand is widely represented in the hospitality industry as well as directly to consumers. This through prospecting in bars,
You are a driven salesperson who raises awareness of the brand. You have a passion for the drinks industry and ensure that the ambitious targets in Belgium are met. You will work closely with the distributor and team in the UK.
- Drives sales in the on-trade and hotels.
- Working closely with brewers and drinks retailers.
- Often on the road for prospecting.
- Support, train and facilitate the distributors' sales team.
- Drive activation plans with ontrade customers such as creating visibility, organising events, etc.
- Build impactful partnerships to increase customer base.
- You are a driven hunter.
- You have knowledge and passion for quality beverages.
- You can work flexibly - this is not a 9-5 job.
- You work proactively and with an innovative approach.
- you are a vibrant personality with tons of energy & desire to represent the brand.
- You are used to working with targets.
- A truly entrepreneurial environment, experiencing tremendous growth.
- A hugely flexible working environment.
- The chance to play an integral role in the growth of a company with big ambitions.
- Laptop and phone.
- A competitive salary and good company benefits.
You can’t wait to join
the Double Dutch team? Great!
Send in your
application today at firstname.lastname@example.org
Double Dutch is a same chance employer and we make it our business to comply with the Equality Act. We are committed to recruit, hire, develop and promote our employees based on merit. We do not discriminate based on race, national origin, medical history, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability. We are very proud to have employees from different parts of the world, with a variety of upbringings, backgrounds and experiences.
If you have special needs and require us to adjust the recruitment process to them, please just let us know.