This super refreshing cocktail is perfect for sipping in spring! There's no need for ice - simply freeze some watermelon balls for that added hit of flavour.Skip To Recipe
- 50ml Gin
- 1 small watermelon
- 1 sprig of fresh thyme
- Double Dutch Cucumber & Watermelon
- Long spoon
- rocks glass
- Spirits Jigger
- Measuring spoons or scooper for the watermelon balls.
- Scoop your watermelon balls and place in the freezer.
- Pour your gin into a rocks glass.
- Top with Double Dutch Cucumber & Watermelon.
- Stir carefully until evenly mixed.
- Add your frozen watermelon balls.
- Garnish with a sprig of fresh thyme.