PALOMA PINK COCKTAIL
How To Make a Paloma Pink Cocktail?
We use the following to make our Paloma Pink:
Being as the cocktail is called Paloma, which is Spanish for "dove", the cocktail must have tequila. Any tequila will do.
Lime helps gut through the acidity of the cocktail leaving a refreshing and well balanced drink.
Pink Himalayan Salt
Everything must be pink in this Paloma Pink cocktail, so the salt should be as well.
If you want to make your Paloma Pink sweeter you can add Agave Syrup.
Double Dutch Pink Grapefruit Soda
Make your cocktail extra special with our Pink Grapefruit soda, adding freshness and fizz to the cocktail.
- 50ml Tequila
- Pink Himalayan Salt
- Agave Syrup (optional)
- Double Dutch Pink Grapefruit Soda
- Long spoon
- Highball glass
- Spirits jigger
- Wet the rim of your glass with lime before dipping in your pink salt to create a salt rim.
- Fill your glass with ice.
- Pour your tequila over ice.
- Squeeze in your fresh lime and optional agave for those that like their Paloma a little sweeter.
- Top with Double Dutch Pink Grapefruit Soda
- Stir carefully until evenly mixed.
- Garnish with a slice of pink grapefruit.