Dreaming of a holiday...
We love to travel but like everyone, this summer we are swapping out some of our favourite holiday destinations for sunbathing in the garden. And we are loving it!
We have developed some tips and tricks to make your own home feel like a holiday home.
Tip 1: Swap out scrolling through Instagram for some holiday reads. Here are some of our recommendations
– How to win friends and influence people by Dale Carnegie
– The 48 laws of power by Robert Greene
Tip 2: Eat your favourite foods and drink the most tasty drinks
Which foods reminds you of being by the beach or brings back those favourite holiday memories? Whatever it is, order lots of it in your next shop and prepare to indulge. When we are away, we never think about what we are eating, we just go for it!
And most importantly, don’t forget to make the most tasty drinks! Is it a Cosmo, a G&T or a Mojito which tickles your fancy?? Whichever it is, we always take cans of Double Dutch in our suitcases or buy it out there. Try some of our favourite summer drinks:
– 50ml Cachaca
– 20ml Lime juice
– 15ml Agave
– Topped with Double Dutch Cucumber & Watermelon
– Garnished with mint leaves and lime
Twist on a Negroni
– 20ml Campari
– 20ml Vermouth
– 20ml Gin
– Topped with Double Dutch Pomegranate & Basil
– Stirred over ice and garnished with an orange slice
Tip 3: Bring your favourite travel spot to life:
– Put on some music: What reminds you of where you want to be? A summer playlist, the sound of birds in the mountains? If it’s a summer playlist then we have put all our favourite songs on Spotify on THIS PLAYLIST for you!
– Get dressed up: Are you dreaming of being on a beach, or travelling a city? Or maybe you prefer to spend time at a spa? Wherever you’re dreaming of, put on your bikini, your hiking boots or your fluffy spa robe and feel transported away.
We hope our little tips help you to feel like you’re on holiday this weekend and remember the most important thing: Drink lots of Double Dutch and enjoy!
From our hearts to your glasses
Joyce and Raissa xx